1. All contestants, age 4 through 12 only, must have a 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place National Pedal Pullers voucher won at their individual State Contest.
2. If you turn 13, you are not eligible to compete.
3. Contestants must present their voucher, along with a paper copy of either a birth certificate or proof of age and sign up in their respective age group. A picture on a cell phone, i-pad or similar device of birth certificate will not be accepted.
4. Each contestant will pull in the age group of his or her age on the day of the pull even if they won the voucher in or at a lower age group.
5. Trophies will be given to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place winners, in both the boys and girls divisions, in each age group.
6. Any arguing and/or badgering by the contestants, parents and/or guardians with the pulling officials will result in disqualification of the contestant. The Pulling Official's decision will be final.
7. No weight jackets, or extra weight may be worn or carried in the pockets by the contestants. Only regular clothing may be worn and all contestants must wear shoes. Officials at the meet will have the final ruling on this matter if there is a question.
8. All contestants must remain in the seat on the tractor at all times. If the contestant lifts off the seat he or she will be stopped at that distance.